Tourism Employees Welfare Fund Scholarships in Mauritius, 2019. How to apply for Tourism Employees Welfare Fund Scholarships in Mauritius, 2019. Application portal for Tourism Employees Welfare Fund Scholarships in Mauritius, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Tourism Employees Welfare Fund Scholarships in Mauritius, 2019 application portal is now open for candidates who will undertake undergraduate degree coursework at any recognized university or training institution in Mauritius.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The Tourism Employees Welfare Fund organizes training programs and leisure activities for the benefits of its members. It provides for the social and economic welfare of employees of tourism enterprises and their families.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the universities admission deadline
- University or Organization: Tourism Employees Welfare Fund
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Rs 10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Mauritius students
- The award can be taken in Mauritius
- Eligible Countries: Mauritius students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be in employment in a Tourism Enterprise and have contributed to the fund for at least 12 continuous months.
- Members contributing to the TEWF are hereby informed that they have to apply for any scheme within 3 months from the date they are entitled.
- This scheme is payable to either the husband or wife where both contribute to the fund.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
For gaining the advantages of this program, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at any recognized university or training institution in Mauritius. After taking an acceptance, seekers can submit the award application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked for the national identity card of the applicant. bank account number(payroll or bank statement), latest payslip, birth certificate of the ward, letter of offer from university/institution, receipt of payment for registration fees and certificate of employment.
- Admission Requirements: You are needed to hold your previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: For joining this program, aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The grant will cover the registration or exam fees paid by the beneficiary over 3 years of study up to Rs 10,000 per annum.