How to apply for The University of London Huguenot funding for International Students in UK, 2019, The University of London Huguenot funding for International Students in UK, 2019. Application portal for The University of London Huguenot funding for International Students in UK, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the University of London Huguenot funding for International Students in the UK, 2019 application portal is now open for all interested candidates.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of London was founded in 1836 by royal charter. It is a federal research university in London, England and has a global reputation for its teaching excellence.
- University or Organization: The University of London
- Department: The Institute of Historical Research
- Course Level: Postgraduate studies
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: October 18, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in History, or a closely related subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must be a full-time participant.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: The participants must apply for a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application process regarding the award.
- Supporting Documents: Personal details, education, and referees along with a description of the MA dissertation of PhD thesis (up to 1000 words) and a one page academic CV.
- Admission Requirements: The participant must hold an undergraduate degree in order to apply for his program.
- Language Requirement: It is required that all participants must be very proficient in the English language.
Benefits Of The Scholarship: The educational bursary will provide a stipend of up to £4,000.