The University of Chester Sports Scholarships in the UK 2019-2020, How to apply for The University of Chester Sports Scholarships in the UK 2019-2020. Application portal for The University of Chester Sports Scholarships in the UK 2019-2020.
This is to let all applicants know that The University of Chester Sports Scholarships in the UK 2019-2020 application portal is now open for students who can demonstrate active representation at national or international level and also ready to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Chester was founded in 1839 and gained its university status in 2005. It is a public university and the first purpose-built teacher training college in the UK.
- University or Organization: The University of Chester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: £3,000 + more benefits
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 13, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be actively representing in their sport at national/international level.
- They should also fulfill all the academic requirements to progress on to the next level of their course.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
The participants need to take admission in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the award application form and send it to email@example.com.
- Required Documents: The application form must include a passport photo of yourself, a two-minute video of yourself explaining why you should be awarded the grant, and any other information which applicant consider suitable to support this application.
Note: The application form must be completed in the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must have a bachelor’s degree for a master’s degree program and completed their previous academic qualification for an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must be very proficient in the English language.
The bursary will provide financial support up to £3,000, 2-3 weekly strength and conditioning session, free fitness suite membership, access to a resident sports therapist, athlete education workshops, athlete kit package, and access to sports science support.