The EIT Dean’s Scholarship
Scholarship Type: Master
The EIT Dean’s scholarship is applicable to all courses for all future students. There will be five per intake in campus and online. Study a range of engineering courses at EIT. Get qualified with an Australian accredited course, or upskill with a professional certificate. Our courses are delivered by engineering experts and can be completed via our unique, live online methodology.
- Must be a commencing student studying one of EIT’s higher education courses online or on-campus.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course, plus at least an overall average of 65% (or equivalent result) in a congruent Bachelor Degree [for entry to EIT Master Degrees].
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course, plus at least an overall average of 65% in grade 12 (or highest level award in equivalent pathway), +plus 65% result in all Maths units [for entry to EIT Bachelor Degrees].
- No more than 5 backlogs.
- Must be full fee-paying, without existing scholarships. Students can apply for multiple scholarships, but will only be awarded one scholarship.
The scholarship value is equal to a 10% reduction on the total course tuition.
- Please complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form along with your course application.
- If you have already submitted your course application, you can still send in your Scholarship Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 1 June 2021