The Dean’s Business School International Excellence Scholarships in the UK, How to apply for The Dean’s Business School International Excellence Scholarships in the UK. Application portal for The Dean’s Business School International Excellence Scholarships in the UK.
This is to inform all interested candidates that The Dean’s Business School International Excellence Scholarships in the UK application portal is now open for international students in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program at Leeds University Business School in the United Kingdom.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, In 1903, the University of Leeds granted its university status by King Edward VII. It is a public research university which was ranked 31st in Europe and 93rd in the world.
- University or Organization: The University of Leeds
- Department: Leeds University Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20 grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are worthy for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking an undergraduate degree program at Leeds University Business School.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a self-funding international student who holds an offer to study level 1 at the university.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
Taking admission in an undergraduate degree program is a must. After that, the students will be accessed on the bases of information given on the UCAS application form. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, students have to submit details of their academic qualification and language ability grade or score.
- Admission Requirements: The participants completed an education which is equivalent to the UK’s high school qualification.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants coming from a non-native language country are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability.
Benefits: The bursary will provide an amount of £3,000 as the reduction in the cost of tuition fees.