The Capstone Editing Grant for International Students 2019, How to apply for The Capstone Editing Grant for International Students 2019. Application portal for The Capstone Editing Grant for International Students 2019
This is to inform all interested candidates that The Capstone Editing Grant for International Students 2019 application portal is now open for all Australian, New Zealand, or international participants in order to pursue a master’s or Ph.D. degree program at any Australian and New Zealand university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The Capstone editing is Australia’s premier academic editing company whose services are is built on ensuring the highest possible quality of editing and providing an exceptional standard of client support.
- University or Organization: Capstone Editing Company
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Education fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia or New Zealand
- Application Deadline: September 9, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of Australia, New Zealand or international are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a master or Ph.D. degree program at an Australian and New Zealand university.
- Admissible Criteria: The grant is for full-time candidates but if you are studying part-time, then you are only worthy to apply on the demonstration of career commitments or a medical condition.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: Interested candidates need to enroll in a masters or PhD degree program at an Australian or New Zealand university. After that, they can complete the online application form in order to apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are suggested to submit their academic details, thesis details, personal details, curriculum vitae, a scan of academic transcript, and a letter from their supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: For applying to a master’s degree program, an undergraduate degree is must and for a Ph.D. degree program, a master’s degree is required.
- Language Requirement: Overseas participants are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability which is necessary to study at an Australian or New Zealand university.
Benefits: The grant provides free thesis editing for two successful participants on the bases of both financial need and academic merit.