TeachNZ Te Huarau Scholarship in New Zealand | How To Apply, How to apply for the TeachNZ Te Huarau Scholarship in New Zealand. Application portal for TeachNZ Te Huarau Scholarship in New Zealand.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the TeachNZ Te Huarau Scholarship in New Zealand application portal is now open for graduate or undergraduate, a school leaver or a career changer, if you have the passion to teach early learning, primary, secondary or in immersion settings then this program is a great choice for you.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Owned and maintained by TeachNZ Ministry of Education, the TeachNZ provides a Number of Awards for people wishing to qualify as a teacher in New Zealand.
- University or Organization: TeachNZ, Ministry of Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: Course fee and an allowance of $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Application Deadline: 4 October 2019
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be enrolled in, have applied for, or be intending on enrolling in an approved qualification.
- If you are planning on enrolling, or are already enrolled in, an approved ITE programme – you are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, applicants must choose the chose a course and submit information online. After that, they’ll give you more information about qualifications, entry criteria, application forms and study dates.
- Candidates can apply for multiple grants, but can only be granted one. Part-time options are available.
The university will provide all the following:
- Course fees to study an approved teaching qualification
- An allowance of $10,000 over the period of your study (limited to four years)
There will be three application rounds as
- Round 1: Applications will open on 19 August and will close on 4 October 2019
- Round 2: Applications will open on 6 December and will close on 24 January 2020
- Round 3: Applications will open on 3 April and will close on 5 June 2020.