This is to bring to the notice of the public that entry into the newly launched Swiss – Sub-Saharan Africa Business Development 2019 Program for young graduates and entrepreneurs is on-going. This program is fully funded for Sub-Saharan graduates.
The Swiss – Sub-Saharan business development program (SSABDP) aims to improve the capitalist know-how and exposure of Sub-Saharan graduate students – entrepreneurs in search of growth opportunities by offering a matchless program bringing entrepreneurs to novelty hotspot in Nairobi and Switzerland.
SARECO.org is a database for information on mutual research between Switzerland and African countries. We do not offer financial support, but be of assistance to you during your search for research partners, collaborative institutions or funding instruments. The founding of the SARECO database underpins this very plan of bringing early career scientists (PHDs and Postdoc researchers) together and to create a structure for exchange concerning funding instruments and project achievement stories, inviting peers to follow and by that to grow the Swiss – African research network.
Description of Scholarship
- Deadline for Applications: Oct 31, 2018
- Course Level: This program is open for young graduates and entrepreneurs in the Sub-Saharan region of Africa.
- Study Subject: If you are an entrepreneur or a startup from any Sub-Saharan African innovation center in the field of Mobile health, Pharmacometrics, Innovative Financing or Digital Humanities then join the Swiss Sub-Saharan business development program.
- Scholarship Value: The program is free of charge. housing expenses on site in Nairobi are covered by the program. For the Swiss week, flights, transportation and housing in Switzerland are also covered by the program.
- Nationality: This program is open to sub-Saharan graduates and entrepreneurs.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Scholarship will be taken in Switzerland
Countries Eligible: This program is open to sub-Saharan graduates and entrepreneurs from the countries listed below:
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
To be able to apply for the program, Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Available to graduate students – entrepreneurs and startups from Sub-Saharan African innovation centres, with a strong link to the academic world, on the rise products or services in the fields of mobile health, pharmacometrics, innovative financing and digital humanities/knowledge transfer.
- Your project or company ought to be based on research or technology developed at a local university/research establishment.
How to Apply: The method of application is online.
Click here to view the Application form
For more information, visit Scholarship Link