Swinburne University International Postgraduate Research Award in Australia, 2019, How to apply for Swinburne University International Postgraduate Research Award in Australia, 2019. Application for Swinburne University International Postgraduate Research Award in Australia, 2019.
This is to inform interested candidates for the Swinburne University International Postgraduate Research Award in Australia, 2019 application form is out and ready for grabs for Ph.D. level study at Swinburne University, the Bursary program is open for future and current students who are as Australian, New Zealand and international applicants.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, The Swinburne University of Technology was established in 1908 as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College. It is an Australian public university which received its university status in 1992.
- University or Organization: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,596
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Local (Australian and New Zealand) and International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for Doctor of a Philosophy degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet candidature requirements as set out in their proposed program
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to enroll in a PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can apply for the grant through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal, copies of degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Must satisfy all the conditions of the PhD degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: It is expected that all candidates have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The free education will provide an annual stipend $27,596 (indexed) for up to three years with the tuition fees and thesis allowance.