Are you going to make changes? Do you want to be a part of the business network of emerging leaders? Join the Swedish Institute Management Program for a new viewpoint on sustainable success through responsible leadership and sustainable business.
This program is open to the citizen and resident of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia who are between 25-45 years old (born 1974 – 1994).
The mission of the Swedish Institute Management Program (SIMP) is to lead a change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices. The program challenges the traditional approaches to do business and it detects how business and people can be centered on the global economy.
Description of Scholarship
Closing date for Applications: February 22, 2019.
Degree level: Business study.
Field of Study: The program is available to applicants who aspire to make sustainability an integral part of their business strategy.
Scholarship Award: Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute are
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the program
- Flight tickets to and from Sweden
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
SIMP will give you:
- A global network of leaders focused on sustainable business and responsible leadership
- Increased knowledge about environmental, social and financial aspects of sustainable business
- Increased leadership competence
- Insights into business cases in Sweden, one of the leading countries in sustainable business practice
- Exchange of experience with prominent practitioners in business and in the public sector.
Nationalities: Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia.
Scholarship will be taken in Sweden.
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Aspire to make sustainability an integral part of your business strategy
- Be in a leading position within trade, industry or the public sector
- Have the mandate to influence the business strategy for your organization
- Be between 25-45 years old (born 1974 – 1994)
- Have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Be a citizen and resident of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia
- Take part in all parts of the program
- Be willing to forward competences and knowledge you gain from the program
Procedures for Application
To participate in this program Create your application online in the application portal.
How to Apply:
- Create your application online in the application portal.
- Save your application as a PDF
- Send your application together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Before applying kindly note that it takes about 60 min or more to finish the application form and there is no session saving possibility. Have a head shot photo ready for uploading at the end of the application.