Swansea University Ospreys Rugby Postgraduate Scholarship in the UK 2019, How to apply for The Swansea University Ospreys Rugby Postgraduate Scholarship in the UK 2019, Application portal for Swansea University Ospreys Rugby Postgraduate Scholarship in the UK 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Swansea University Ospreys Rugby Postgraduate Scholarship in the UK 2019 application portal is now open for the UK and EU participants in order to pursue a postgraduate degree program at Swansea University.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Swansea University was founded in 1920 as University College of Swansea. It is a public research university which has 7 colleges spread across its two campuses which are located on the coastline of Swansea Bay.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate course
- Award: £1,500
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 20, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s degree program in the field of Communication, Media Practice and PR at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates need to see the following criteria-
- An applicant must undertake a work placement for one day a week working within the Ospreys Commercial Marketing Team or independently for the duration of the MA course.
- Participate in Ospreys Commercial Marketing team meetings.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- Application to the Course: The candidates have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Application to the Grant: Once you accept an offer to study on the course, then submit the following documents to Dr. Sian Rees (firstname.lastname@example.org)-
- Curriculum Vitae
- 300 words on ‘What are the local marketing challenges facing the Ospreys Rugby Club as it continues to develop and maximize its brand potential?’
- And 250 words on ‘Why I believe I am deserving of the program.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (arts and humanities, business and management) with an average achievement of 55% or above.
- Language Requirement: The participants must be very proficient in the English language.
Benefits: The educational award is worth £1,500 and will have access to a £500 marketing budget to support the project work undertaken at the Ospreys.