Sussex University UK, 2019 Sports Scholarships Scheme for International Students, How to apply for Sussex University UK, 2019 Sports Scholarships Scheme for International Students.
This is to inform all candidates that the Sussex University UK, 2019 Sports Scholarships Scheme for International Students for is now available.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England. Its campus is located in the South Downs National Park and is a short distance away from Central Brighton.
- University or Organization: The University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £500-£1,250
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: October 11, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the UK, EU, and International.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Eligible for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have demonstrated sporting excellence prior to joining Sussex and are committed to developing their sporting performance while here.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application process will complete in the two steps-
- Step 1- Interested participants are advised to take admission in a full-time undergraduate degree program for being eligible to the grant.
- Step 2- Once you received your acceptance letter from the university, you can complete the grant application form and send it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Your application must contain your personal references, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of the passport.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrating the English language ability is a must to study in the UK.
The Sports Grant give you free access to our facilities, financial support of up to £1,250 a year, strength and conditioning sessions, mentoring, access to physiotherapy, chiropractic, and nutritional support plus much more.