Sugar Industry Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Australia, 2019 | How To Appy, How How to apply for Sugar Industry Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Australia, 2019 | How To Appy. Sugar Industry Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Australia, 2019 Application;
This is for interested candidates that have the ambition to Study in Australia, the Sugar Industry Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Australia, 2019 form is now out and ready for grabs for Australian students to pursue the masters or Ph.D. research degree for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below we would show you a step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and note it’s very to follow the steps and use the comment section to ask any questions.
Let us take brief info on the body involved; Sugar Research Australia invests in and manages a portfolio of research, development and adoption projects that drive productivity, profitability, and sustainability for the Australian sugarcane industry. It is funded by a statutory levy paid by growing and milling businesses.
Below are the details.
- University or Organization: Sugar Research Australia Ltd
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters or Ph.D. research degree
- Award: $32,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters or Ph.D. research degree in Agriculture and Environment, Science and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have acceptance for a place on full-time Masters or Ph.D. research degree in disciplines relevant to the future of the Australian sugar industry.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this bursary then you are enforced to take admission in the masters or Ph.D. research degree at the recognized university in Australia. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the online application of the studentship via SugarNet.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the academic record as demonstrated by academic transcripts, research project quality, the relevance of the project and its outcomes to the sugar industry and satisfactory referee reports.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are demanded to hold their undergraduate degree certificate with good academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree issued university.
- SugarNet will remain open throughout the year starting 1 January to handle SPRS applications, and evaluations of submitted applications will be conducted after applications close on 31 October every year.
Benefits Of The Scholarship
- The successful applicants will be provided a tax-free stipend of $32,000 per annum (exclusive of GST).
- Successful applicants with an RTP support will be provided a tax-free top-up set at a maximum of 75% of the RTP stipend rate which is determined by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training each year.
- All successful applicants will also be provided with an additional budget of $10,000 (excluding GST) per year to support research project operating expenses.