The Stellenbosch University brings to the notice of the public, entry into postdoctoral Research fellowship for 2019. Qualified candidates can now apply for the program. The scholarship is thus available for South African students. The University is offering Postdoctoral Research Fellowship for Project Title: Research Chair in Food Environments, Nutrition & Health and is slated for February 2019. Fellowship is available for South African students.
The University is one of South Africa’s leading institutions based on research output, student ratings and rated scientists, and is also recognized globally as an academic institution of excellence.
Description of Scholarship
- Deadline for Applications: October 30, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to those who seek to pursue a Postdoctoral research program.
- Study Subject: Project Title: Research Chair in Food Environments, Nutrition & Health.
- Scholarship Value: Please note that postdoctoral fellows are not appointed as employees and their fellowships are given tax free. They are therefore not eligible for employee benefits.
- Nationality: Fellowship is available for South African students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Countries Eligible: Fellowship is available for South African students only.
Applicants must meet the following criterions to be considered:
- Applicant must possess a relevant doctoral degree PhD (in Health Sciences/Agriculture/Humanities) obtained in last 5 years.
- Applicant must possess some experience in Human nutrition research
- Applicant must also be familiar with the South African health trajectory and
- Computing literacy, with emphasis on Statistical packages and analysis for both qualitative and quantitative data.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply: Send a letter of application, accompanied by your curriculum vitae (CV), including list of publications and the names and contact details of at least two referees, to Prof XG Mbhenyane – xgm-at-sun.ac.za
NB: Applicants should request their referees to forward confidential reports by the closing date and it should be direct to the same address.
For more information, visit the Scholarship Link