The Monash South Africa is providing scholarship opportunities for the top achieving students. To identify our high-achieving students who are enthusiastic towards excelling academically, by offering scholarships every year.
The Monash South Africa (MSA) students are recognized globally because of the skills and training that they acquire during their study years. Our alumnae are globally relevant and make an impact in the various sectors in which they serve.
Description of Scholarship
• Deadline for Applications: Nov 15, 2018
• Course Level: The scholarship is available to those who seek to practice or be enrolled or have received an offer for a Higher Certificate, the Foundation Program or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award.
• Study Subject: Scholarship will be awarded to study the complete subject obtainable at the university.
• Scholarship Value: The scholarship will award a total of 25% – 100% of the yearly fees.
• Number of Scholarships: Not Specified.
• Nationality: The scholarship is open for the highest achieving South African and International students.
• Scholarship will be taken in South Africa.
Countries Eligible: The scholarship is open for the highest achieving South African and International students.
To be fit for consideration, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Be enrolled or have received an offer to be enrolled as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in a Higher Certificate, the Foundation Program or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award.
2. Not be a beneficiary of any other financial support award.
3. Be studying Year 12 or equivalent (South Africa citizen) or be studying in the final year of secondary school or corresponding (international); or
4. Be a current Monash South Africa student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa.
5. Be able to display that the extra costs of textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living everyday expenditure and travelling costs can be covered at the student’s own cost.
Requirements for English Language: Applicants whom English is not their first language are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply: Submit the completed application form, along with all required credentials, by the 15th of Nov 2018 for Semester One and the 30th of April 2019 for Semester Two.
Click here to view the Application form
For more information, visit the Scholarship Link