Sir Sze-yuen Chung Postgraduate Merit funding for Hong Kong Students at University of Sheffield, UK
Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
With the aim of enabling students to pursue a postgraduate degree programme in the UK, the University of Sheffield is providing the Sir Sze-yuen Chung Postgraduate Merit Scholarship.
There is one award available to Hong Kong student who wants to start the postgraduate degree programme at the university.
Founded in 1905, the University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It ranks among the top 10 of UK universities for research grant funding, and it has become number one in the UK for income and investment in engineering research.
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree includes, but is not exclusive to the following courses:
- DClinDent Orthodontics
- MClinDent in Orthodontics
- DClinDent Endodontics
- MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry
- DClinDent Periodontics
- MMedSci in Diagnostic Oral Pathology
- DClinDent Prosthodontics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2021.
- You must be a national of or permanently domiciled in Hong Kong.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
How to Apply:
- Applicants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of your previous degree(s), Official translations into English, Academic references, A supporting statement (including a research proposal where relevant), Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: As part of our English language requirements, you may be required to take an internationally recognised English language test such as IELTS.
The successful scholar will receive the amount of £7,000 in the UK. There is one award available.
Application Deadline: 17 May 2021