SGS Tuition funding for International Candidates in Canada. How to apply for the SGS Tuition funding for International Candidates in Canada. Application portal for SGS Tuition funding for International Candidates in Canada.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the SGS Tuition funding for International Candidates in Canada application portal is now open for masters and Ph.D. education of Canadian and International students at Lethbridge in Canada.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Lethbridge was established in 1967 in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. It is a publicly funded comprehensive academic and research university.
- University or Organization: The University of Lethbridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD degree program
- Award: Up to $13,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and International students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking School of Graduate Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Nursing, Master of Science, or Doctor of Philosophy in Education.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be a full-time participant at the university.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: Once the applicants take admission in a masters or PhD degree program at the university. Then, they will be automatically considered for the award, no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students need to submit all the documents (such as academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, language ability proof) asked by the university.
- Admission Requirements: An interested participant should have an undergraduate degree for masters and a master’s degree for a PhD degree program.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to show the excellence by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational grant will give an amount of $13,000/4,000 for foreign students and an amount of $6,000/$2,000 for Canadian participants towards the tuition fees.
Application Deadline: Deadlines vary according to the subject or course, so students have to check the last date of application submission according to their course.