Senathi Rajah Memorial funding for Sri Lankan Students at University of Bristol, UK
Scholarship Type: Masters
The University of Bristol has started accepting applications for the R. Senathi Rajah Memorial Scholarship in the UK. The grant is open for the academic year 2021-22.
There is one scholarship available of £5,000 for the Sri Lanka student who wants to undertake Taught masters degree programme at the University of Bristol.
Bristol University is one of the UK’s most prominent and prosperous universities and offers a stimulating teaching and learning environment. At the moment, students from over 120 countries are studying here in Bristol.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Sri Lanka.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Taught masters degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a citizen of Sri Lanka, holding a Sri Lankan passport.
- Must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) to start a one-year full-time master’s degree at the University of Bristol to start a one-year, full-time master degree at the university.
- Must be classed as an international student for fee purposes.
How to Apply:
- If you want to be considered for this funding scheme, then you must have to take admission at the university. After that applicant must apply online in taught masters degrees programme.
- Supporting Documents: To get considered for this opportunity, applicants must need to check the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this programme, candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Bristol will provide one scholarship of £5,000, which must be used for a one-year taught master’s degree at the rate of tuition fees.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2021