SCU International Regional Scholarship in Australia 2019 | How To Apply, How to apply for SCU International Regional Scholarship in Australia 2019, Application portal SCU International Regional Scholarship in Australia 2019 .
This is to inform all interested candidate that the SCU International Regional Scholarship in Australia 2019 Application portal is now open for international candidates and has the purpose of supporting their undergraduate and master’s studies at Southern Cross University.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Southern Cross University was founded in 1994 in Australia. It is an Australia public university which has a quite good reputation for its teaching quality in the world.
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time student of a program at either the Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: The participants need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the university. After that, they can submit an award application form along with their admission form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Apply through a Southern Cross University Education Agent.
- Supporting Documents: The university will ask you to submit your curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and copies of the transcripts or certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For a bachelor’s degree, a qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program. Similarly for a master’s degree, a qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree.
- Language Requirement: The candidates have to show their English language proficiency by taking the IELTS test.
Benefits: An amount of $5000 will be paid in the second session of full-time education as a reduction in tuition fees.