Scholarships for Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health in South Africa, 2019, How to apply for the Scholarships for Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health in South Africa, 2019. Application Portal for Scholarships for Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health in South Africa, 2019.
This is to let all interested applicants know that the Scholarships for Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health in South Africa, 2019 application portal is now open for brilliant aspirants from South Africa who wish to study the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, As an Independent Institute of Education, Monash South Africa offers more than 30 study areas and cross-faculty double majors. It is continuously focusing on giving expression to its student and learning-centered approach.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Monash South Africa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: 15% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: South African students
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from South Africa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Public Health
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be completed enrolment for the postgraduate degree coursework in Public Health for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- To be considered for this education award, claimants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can download and submit the award application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- For being admitted in postgraduate degree, seekers need to hold their graduate degree certificates in the relevant field with good academic grades.
- Aspirants must have to meet the English language requirements for joining the program.
Benefits: The studentship will provide a 15% tuition fee on all enrolled modules during the 2019 academic year.