Scholarships for EU Students in Czechia, 2019 | How To Apply, How to apply for the Scholarships for EU Students in Czechia, 2019, Application portal for Scholarships for EU Students in Czechia, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Scholarships for EU Students in Czechia, 2019 application portal is now open for candidates who are either enrolled in a master or a doctoral program or employed at eligible institutions in the Czech Republic.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The Centre for International Cooperation in Education (DZS) is responsible for a number of international programs and carries out activities relating to the promotion of education. It is a semi-budgetary organization in the Czech Republic.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Centre for International Cooperation in Education (DZS)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the Czechia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from European Union countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master or a doctoral program
- Admissible Criteria: The award is open for students of master/doctoral programs and academic researchers only for the preparation of a master thesis or a Ph.D. dissertation.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
To be enlisted in this program, aspirants are requisitioned to be registered as a PhD or masters degree student at the university. After being accepted, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- You may be asked for the CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- For taking entrance in this program, aspirants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- All applicants have to meet the English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the educational fund.