Schilizzi funding for Greece and Cyprus Students at King’s College London in UK, 2019-2020 | How To Apply, Schilizzi funding for Greece and Cyprus Students at King’s College London in UK, 2019-2020, How to apply for Schilizzi funding for Greece and Cyprus Students at King’s College London in UK, 2019-2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Schilizzi funding for Greece and Cyprus Students at King’s College London in UK, 2019-2020 application form is out for applicants from Greece and Cyprus for undertaking a bachelor’s degree program at the college.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, King’s College London was founded in 1829 by King George and in 1836 it became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London. It was ranked 33rd in the 2020 and 98th in 2019.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £15,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Three awards are available
- Nationality: Greece or Cyprus
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 28, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from Greece and Cyprus are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is for participating in an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the College.
- Admissible Criteria: Must enroll in a first-year degree program and should intend to return to Greece or Cyprus upon completion of their King’s undergraduate programme.
How to Apply For The Funding
- For creating an eye-catching career, you have to secure your place in a bachelor’s degree program at the college.
- After that process, you can download the fund application form and send it along with your curriculum vitae, and personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your country language is not English, then you must have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The total value of the educational award per recipient is £15,000 (£5,000 cash bursary per year for three years) to support living expenses.