SARAO Masters funding for International Students in South Africa, 2020. How to apply for the SARAO Masters funding for International Students in South Africa, 2020. Application portal for SARAO Masters funding for International Students in South Africa, 2020.
This is to let all interested aspirants know that the SARAO Masters funding for International Students in South Africa, 2020 application portal is now open for brilliant aspirants who wish to wish to complete postgraduate degree coursework at a South African university, or at a university in a SKA partner country in Africa.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The South African Radio Astronomy Observatory is responsible for managing all radio astronomy initiative and facilities in South Africa and also coordinates the African Very Long Baseline Interferometry Network (AVN) for the eight SKA partner countries in Africa.
Application Deadline: September 23, 2019
- University or Organization: South African Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Ten bursaries are available
- Nationality: South African and international students
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from South African, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, and Zambia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Science or Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: The fund is open for those t students who have completed/are completing an undergraduate or Honours degree, which is relevant to the scientific or technical focus areas.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
Eligible candidates can apply for the education award after taking admission in a master’s degree program at any South African University. After taking full-time enrollment, aspirants can submit the award application form which will be available at https://skagrants.nrf.ac.za/FPF/.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled, seekers are required to have graduate degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, the university may ask you to provide evidence of your English language abilities.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to R 134,000 per year.