Santander IE-Digital DNA program for International Students, 2019, How to apply for Santander IE-Digital DNA program for International Students, 2019 Application portal for Santander IE-Digital DNA program for International Students, 2019.
This is to let all aspirants know that the Santander IE-Digital DNA program for International Students, 2019 application portal is now open for eligible aspirants of the last two years of bachelor’s and masters studies who wish to access a MOOC training program from the faculty of IE School of Human Sciences and Technology.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Santander believes that supporting the development of its education will make all the difference in its journey. It offers scholarships, grants, guides and orientation sessions. It is a company that invests the most to support Education in the world.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Santander Universidades
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: Cover training
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100 The studentships are available
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, USA, Spain, Great Britain, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom, and Uruguay
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The academic grade of the immediately previous course, in case the student is attending the last two years of the degree, or the final academic grade in the event that the student is graduated or is pursuing a master’s degree, of any of the degrees or Master’s degrees that can be studied in the universities or study centers of the countries mentioned above.
- High level of English, for programs taught in this language, which can be accredited by means of a certificate.
- Student motivation letter to be a beneficiary of one of the places offered by the Program.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this program, aspirants are recommended to be registered as an undergraduate and postgraduate degree student at a recognized university. After being accepted, seekers can apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents are needed for this grant. At the time of application, the university may be asked for it.
- Language Requirement: With regard to MOOC certificates, as the program is only in English, only those candidates who have accredited it will be taken into account when designating the finalists.
Benefits: The students will receive training in English and Spanish from the faculty of IE School of Human Sciences and Technology, one of the schools pertaining to IE University.