Saint Michael’s College international awards in the USA, 2019 | How To Apply, Application for Saint Michael’s College international awards in the USA, 2019, How to apply for Saint Michael’s College international awards in the USA, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that want to study in the USA that the Saint Michael’s College international awards in the USA, 2019 application form is up for grabs.
Are your Athletic and have a good educational background? then this page is for you, We will be showing you the step by step guide on how to apply for the program.
Let’s look at short info about the bodies, Saint Michael’s College was organized by the Society of Saint Edmund in 1904. It is a private Roman Catholic, liberal arts college in Colchester and has a good reputation for teaching excellence.
Below are the details makes sure to follow it step by step;
- University or Organization: Saint Michael’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000 and 60% of tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the US
- Application Deadline: June 7 for the fall semester and November 7 for the spring semester
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for participating in an undergraduate degree program at the school.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must have good academic achievements for receiving the award at the school.
How to Apply For The Awards
How to Apply: For captivating a bright future, you have to take admission in a bachelor’s degree program at the university. Also, you need to mention the program name in the same application form.
Information Regarding the Admission
- Supporting Documents: Your high school transcripts, achievements, test scores, and writing samples must be submitted with the application.
- Language Requirement: The candidates whose national language is not English are suggested to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Your transcripts, achievements, writing samples and test scores will decide the amount of your award but it will be between $2,000 and 60% of tuition.