Roehampton Music Awards For International Students in UK
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies in the UK? Then go ahead and become a part of the Roehampton music awards at the University of Roehampton.
Music The studentships are available to students demonstrating high levels of excellence in music. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Opened in 1975, the University of Roehampton is a public university in the United Kingdom. It is also ranked 3rd in London for research quality in Education, and the 4th for English.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students demonstrating high levels of excellence in music. They enable undergraduate and postgraduate students to meet some of the costs of developing their talents through lessons, courses, or the purchase of relevant equipment (instruments/strings/sheet music). In return, music scholars enhance the cultural life of the University through performances and other activities.
- They are available to home, EU and international students.
How to Apply:
- Firstly, aspirants have to enrol in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should prepare between 5-8 minutes of music to perform live at an audition or to be submitted as a video. This can be in any style or genre.
- Admission Requirements: Students usually hold a second-class honours degree (certain programmes may require a 2:1) from a recognised British or overseas university.
- Language Requirement: If you are considering full degree study at the University of Roehampton, postgraduate or research you must demonstrate that you possess at least a minimum standard of English language proficiency.
Each successful scholar will receive the worth up to £1,200 per year to complete their study in the UK.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2021