QUT PhD International Awards in Illuminating the Microbial World, Australia
Scholarship Type: PhD
If you want to get higher education in Australia, then apply for the PhD international awards in Illuminating the Microbial World at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia for the academic session 2021-2022.
The programme is open to international and domestic students who are going to enrol in the PhD degree programme at the Queensland University of Technology.
The University of Technology of Queensland is a research and learning institution in Australia that is internationally recognized. In order to meet the best interests of students, educators and scholars, it offers excellent studying, teaching and study facilities.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in illuminating the microbial world using genome-based fluorescence microscopy PhD scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree or equivalent in a related area has recently been completed (microbiology, genomics or biochemistry)
- Must have received first-class honours.
- Must have a broad interest in microscopy and microbial ecology.
- Must have excellent skill for communication, inspiration and the ability to work as part of a team.
How to Apply:
- To be considered for this bursary, students must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After getting enrolled applicants must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: a cover letter
- An up-to-date CV
- A full academic transcript
- A summary (up to two pages) of your research career to date
- Details of three referees (email, address and contact number).
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this excellent programme applicant must meet the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The university will provide all the following:
- A living allowance stipend, tax-exempt and indexed annually $28,092 per annum for three years
- Student allocation funding of up to $8,000 towards ancillary project costs such as conference travel and an IT package.
Application Deadline: Open