QUT Getting Started in Business Indigenous Scholarship in Australia, 2019 | How To Apply, Application Form For QUT Getting Started in Business Indigenous Scholarship in Australia, 2019, How to apply for the QUT Getting Started in Business Indigenous Scholarship in Australia, 2019.
Looking to start up a business school in Australia, then this page is for you… This is to inform all interested students that the QUT Getting Started in Business Indigenous Scholarship in Australia, 2019 application form is now out and ready for grabs for eligible Australian and New Zealand citizens to study the undergraduate degree coursework in session 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, The Queensland University of Technology is a major Australian university with a truly global outlook. It was a member of the Australian Technology Network of universities. It is ranked in the top 100 in the business and economics subjects’ category in the 2019 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Application Deadline: November 8, 2019, or January 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand citizens
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the field of Business
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be graduating from Year 12 in 2019, have completed high school in Australia and be an Australian citizen, be starting university for the first time in Semester 1, 2020, demonstrate a commitment to a career in business and show leadership qualities.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
If you are drawing towards this education award then you are enforced to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers can send their completed application form to the Business School Scholarships Coordinator. The application form will be available closer to the program opening date.
For being registered in the undergraduate degree program, claimants are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the evidence of academic ability in high school or TAFE results, award certificates, and academic transcripts, formal identity papers, like your passport, national identity card, or student visa.
- Language Requirement: You will need to meet the English language level required for your course.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $4,000.