QMS China Scholarships in the UK
Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
To support excellent and brilliant students in the UK, the Queen’s Management School is happy to announce the China Scholarships programme for the academic session 2021/2022.
These awards are exclusively for new international students beginning their first year of a full-time postgraduate taught study within Queen’s Management School.
Founded in 1845, Queen’s University Belfast provides world-class education and prepares students in a global society for leadership and citizenship. With the new technology, it has the best characteristics of a conventional library.
- Eligible Countries: You must be a resident of either mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught the programme in all subjects offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught programme at the Queen’s Management School.
How to Apply:
- In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a postgraduate degree programme at the Queen’s University Belfast. After holding an offer for a place on a full-time eligible postgraduate taught programme, students must complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV through the online application form.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: You must have an IELTS or 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each category or qualification as per our website. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The programme will provide an award amount of £10,000 to the high achieving postgraduate studies candidates.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2021