Qatar programs for International Students, 2020. How to apply for Qatar programs for International Students, 2020. Application portal for Qatar programs for International Students, 2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Qatar programs for International Students, 2020 application portal is now open for eligible candidates who will commence in the undergraduate and foundation degree coursework at the university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Qatar University serves on behalf of the government and private industry to conduct regional research. It is committed to providing high-quality education in areas of national priority. It offers the widest range of academic programs.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on October 13, 2019 and close on November 5, 2019
- University or Organization: Qatar University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and foundation degree
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Qatar and international students
- The award can be taken in Qatar
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Qatar and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and foundation degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to register and pass 12 credit hours in each regular semester. In extenuating circumstances, the student may request an exception through the online scholarship exemption application and the program section will decide to wither the request is approved or not.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: If you want to take advantages of this bursary, then you are needed to take admission to the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and submit the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the transcripts of all certified true copies of official transcripts, two letters from referees and all required supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: You are required to maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 out of 4 for this studentship.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the tuition fees for the course.