Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in Australia, 2020 | How To Apply, How to apply for the Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in Australia, 2020. Application form for Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in Australia, 2020.
This is to inform all the pharmaceutical students who wish to study in Australia that the Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in Australia, 2020 application portal is now open for overseas applicants for completing their undergraduate degree at Monash University.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Monash University was founded in 1958. It is the second oldest university in the state of Victoria and situated as a public research university in Australia.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $100,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are worthy for this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the field of Pharmacy at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Successful participants must have strong academic achievement.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: Whenever you apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university, you will be automatically considered for this educational award. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of documents specified in the course entry, a copy of the passport, and evidence of language ability.
- Admission Requirements: You must have completed your previous academic qualification equal to the Australian or overseas.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and show the English language ability for studying in Australia.
Total four grants are available in the following form-
- 50% of tuition fees paid per year for two highest achieving students. And
- 25% of tuition fees paid per year to the second-highest achieving students.
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year so participants can apply any time.