Paula and Tony Kinnane Art History funding for International Students 2020. Application portal for Paula and Tony Kinnane Art History funding for International Students 2020, How to apply for the Paula and Tony Kinnane Art History funding for International Students 2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Paula and Tony Kinnane Art History funding for International Students 2020 application portal is now open for Australian and Overseas participants who want to commence undergraduate degree program at UQ in the year 2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Queensland was established by the state parliament in 1909. It is a public research university which is also recognized as Australia’s fifth oldest university.
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: An undergraduate degree program in the field of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must enroll as a full-time participant.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
For receiving this opportunity, the candidates need to be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at UQ. After completing the enrollment, the participants will automatically consider for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask students to submit copies of their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must complete their previous academic qualification which is equivalent to an Australian year 12.
- Language Requirement: The students are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability.
Benefits: The bursary will provide an amount of $12,000 for all successful participants per year.