Are you an aspirator for international Studies? Do you seek to pursue a degree program in Australia? Then this is for you.
Edith Cowan University is providing the Overseas Partner Scholarship to International students who seek to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Deadline of Application: Tuesday, 30th of July, 2019
Countries Eligible: International
Scholarship Value: The scholarship offers a Twenty percent (20%) reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU (Edith Cowan University).
- Applicants MUST have completed an eligible program at an articulated partner institution off-shore;
- Applicants MUST be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
- Applicants MUST meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- Applicants MUST NOT be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- Applicants MUST be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: For the scholarship to be accepted, the Recipients must:
- meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer;
- have met admission requirements relevant to their chosen course of study;
- accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided;
- pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer; and
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.
Contact Us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, Our Official Website.