Orange Knowledge Program in Netherlands
Scholarship Type: Masters/Short Courses
The Orange Knowledge Program aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals as well as organizations both in the field of higher and vocational education and in other fields related to the priority themes in the program countries.
Host/Host country/Host Institution: Dutch Universities that offer OKP qualified programs/courses.
- Eligible Countries: Mid-career professionals who are nationals of -and living and working in the following countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
- Level/Field(s) of study: Scholarships are available for a selection of short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months) and master’s program (duration 12 – 24 months).
All courses that are eligible for an Orange Knowledge Program scholarship for this application round are listed in Studyfinder. Please search in Studyfinder, using the filter ‘OKP qualified – Yes’. You can also find contact details of the institutions there.
Scholarship Value: An OKP scholarship is intended to supplement the salary that you should continue to receive during the scholarship period. The scholarship is a contribution towards your costs of living and costs such as tuition fees, visa, travel, insurance etc. You have to cover any difference between the OKP scholarship amount and the actual costs yourself.
Scholarship Eligibility: click here to view scholarship eligibility.
How to Apply: You need to apply directly with a Dutch higher education institution of your choice. Contact the Dutch higher education institution which offers the OKP qualified course of your choice for application procedures. The Dutch institution can give you more information on the various steps involved in the application and selection procedures, as well as the eligibility criteria. Deadline varies depending on the course and the University.
The 3 candidate application rounds for individual scholarships are:
- Round 1: 3 February-23 March 2021(for courses starting between 26 July and 21 November 2021)
- Round 2: 12 May-29 June 2021(for Short Courses starting between 22 November 2021 and 20 February 2022)
- Round 3: 1 September-12 October 2021(for Short Courses starting on or after 21 February 2022 and ending before 31 August 2022
It is important to read the OKP information for applicants and visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: 23, Mar/21, Jun 2021 (annually)