Opportunity funding for International Student at University of Wolverhampton 2019, How to appply or Opportunity funding for International Student at University of Wolverhampton 2019. Application portal for Opportunity funding for International Student at University of Wolverhampton 2019.
This is to inform all interested aspirants that the Opportunity funding for International Student at University of Wolverhampton 2019 application portal is now open for all candidates of any nationality who enrolls in an undergraduate degree program at the WLV and it has a purpose of supporting their educational journey.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Wolverhampton was founded in 1899 as the STC School and granted its university status in 1992. It is located in Wolverhampton city center as a public university.
- University or Organization: The University of Wolverhampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 20, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The students must be a carer or care leaver who is the first in their family to go to university.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: The candidates are advised to be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university. For the bursary, they will be nominated by their tutor, if they show the following eligibility-
- Have attendance that is 90% or above.
- And also have a record of community engagement/ fundraising in your school, college or local area.
Information Regarding Admission
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the participants might be asked to submit copies of their academic transcripts, language ability evidence, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: As per the study in the UK, you need to complete your 12 years of academic education in your country.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The grant has a value of £2,000 which is split into 2 installments of £500 each year-
- For September starters- December and May of each year
- For January starters- April and December of each year