Olsson Fire & Risk International Master’s Scholarship in New Zealand 2019, How to apply for the Olsson Fire & Risk International Master’s Scholarship in New Zealand 2019. Application portal for Olsson Fire & Risk International Master’s Scholarship in New Zealand 2019
This is to inform all interested applicants that the Olsson Fire & Risk International Master’s Scholarship in New Zealand 2019 application portal is now open for New Zealand and International participants who are going to start their master’s studies at UC.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Canterbury became an independent university in 1961. It was established in 1873 as Canterbury College and also known as New Zealand’s second-oldest university.
- University or Organization: The University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and International participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a Master of Engineering in the field of Fire Engineering or a Masters of Engineering degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time participant at UC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are suggested to take the admission in a master’s degree program at the university. Once they complete their application, they are worthy of applying to the fund online.
- Supporting Documents: As the university requirement, candidates have to submit copies or scans of their academic transcripts, degree certificate, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: It is required that all interested students hold an undergraduate degree for applying to a masters degree program.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to demonstrate English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational bursary will provide an amount of $15,000 plus tuition fees at the domestic rate to the successful candidate.