Nottingham Trent University Bursary Program in the UK. How to apply for Nottingham Trent University Bursary Program in the UK. Application portal for Nottingham Trent University Bursary Program in the UK.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Nottingham Trent University Bursary Program in the UK application portal is now open for those students who want to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Nottingham Trent University was originated in 1992. It is a public research university and the 13thlargest university in the UK. The university has rank number 16 in the UK and known as “the most environmentally friendly university in the country”.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £750
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK students
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject provided by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for those students who are paying the maximum home tuition fee for their full-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree course,have a household income of £25,000 per year or less (as assessed by their UK national Student Finance Service) and eligible to receive a Tuition Fee Loan and a Maintenance Loan from their UK National Student Finance Service.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For gaining this bursary, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a higher secondary mark sheet and citizenship of UK.
- Admission Requirements: Good scores of ACT and SAT are required for the admission
- Language Requirement: IELTS score between 0 -7.0 is needed as per the course requirement.
Benefits: The studentship will provide £750 for the candidates.