Northumbria Undergraduate Global funding for International Students in UK, 2019, How to apply for Northumbria Undergraduate Global funding for International Students in UK, 2019.Application portal for Northumbria Undergraduate Global funding for International Students in UK, 2019
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Northumbria Undergraduate Global funding for International Students in UK, 2019 application portal is now open for eligible candidates from all around the world who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Northumbria University is located in North East of England and was founded in 1992. The university was awarded for the education of health care professionals in 1995. They provide approximately 500 study programs for students.
Application Deadline: September 4, 2019
- University or Organization: Northumbria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: (Renewable amount) for 3 years.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any country are applicable
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must be an international self-funded student and enroll for the full-time bachelor degree coursework at the Northumbria University.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: To become a part of this opportunity, aspirants are needed to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: In order to assess the application, you should attach a higher secondary mark sheet, passport copy of personal details, official academic grades, and confirmation of UK immigration history.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the bachelor degree, claimants must have to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are needed to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
Benefits: The grant will provide £3,000 fee discount in the first year, £1,500 fee discount in the second year and £1,500 fees discount in the third year.