Newcastle University PhD Studentship in Health and Society in UK. How to apply for the Newcastle University PhD Studentship in Health and Society in UK. Application portal for Newcastle University PhD Studentship in Health and Society in UK.
This is to let all interested candidates know that the Newcastle University PhD Studentship in Health and Society in UK application portal is now open for social science candidates or those with relevant professional qualifications with interests in children & families and who are intending to start full-time Ph.D. in January 2020 for 3 years.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Located in the heart of Britain’s favorite student city, Newcastle University is a world-leading university in the UK. It advances knowledge, provides creative solutions, and solves global problems.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2019.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: Institute of Health and Society
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 100% tuition fees and annual living expenses of £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted form the UK and EU.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for the PhD degree in Health and Society
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must check all the required eligibility criteria:
- Must have, or expect to obtain, an upper second class or above in Public Health, Social Science or a cognate discipline).
- A master’s degree (merit or above) is desirable, but not required.
- Check out Visa and Immigration Information
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: To start the application process for this award, applicants must apply through the University’s online postgraduate application system by creating an account. Note: You will not be able to submit your application until you have submitted your degree transcript/s.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach degree transcripts, certificates, and, a copy of your English language qualification if English is not your first language.
- Admission Requirements: Before you apply you should check the entry requirements for your chosen degree.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English you need an overall IELTS score of 7.0 with at least 6.5 in all sub-skills.
The university will provide 100% of UK/EU tuition fees paid and annual living expenses of £15,009. An annual £5000 research training support grant is available to cover research costs and local, national and international conferences and exchanges travel.