Newcastle University Ph.D. Scholarship in Sociology for UK and EU Students, 2019, How to apply for Newcastle University Ph.D. Scholarship in Sociology for UK and EU Students, 2019. Application form for Newcastle University Ph.D. Scholarship in Sociology for UK and EU Students, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Newcastle University PhD Scholarship in Sociology for UK and EU Students, 2019 application form for brilliant UK and EU students to pursue the Ph.D. degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, Newcastle University has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK. It offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas and awarded the perfect score of five stars in all of the standardized assessment fields of Research.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One bursary is available
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from UK and EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Sociology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to be applying for the doctoral degree program in the field of Sociology at the university for the academic year 2019-2020. The applicant will have or expect to have a Master’s Degree in Social Science or a cognate discipline.
How to Apply The Scholarship
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, aspirants must have to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can send their award applications to the email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a covering letter and CV. The covering letter must state the title of the studentship, quote reference code PEALS01 and state how your interests and experience relate to the project and attach degree transcripts and certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Before you apply for admission at the university, you should check the entry requirements for your chosen degree.
- Language Requirement: You need a good level of English language to study at Newcastle University.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the 100% tuition fees at UK/EU rate and an annual maintenance grant equivalent to the RCUK rate £15,009.