New South Wales Future of Change funding for Indian Students, 2019, How to apply for New South Wales Future of Change funding for Indian Students, 2019. Application form for New South Wales Future of Change funding for Indian Students, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the New South Wales Future of Change funding for Indian Students, 2019 application form for eligible candidates who want to undertake the undergraduate or postgraduate study at UNSW is now out and ready for grabs.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, The University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. It has the highest median ATAR and attracts the highest number of top 500 students. It is ranked 2nd in New South Wales according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Indian students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have applied and received an offer of admission* into a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Aspirants must have achieved a minimum academic result, as demonstrated in their UNSW admission application of:
- All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) a minimum of 1 point over the academic entry requirement; or
- Indian School Certificate (ISC) a minimum of 2 points over the academic entry requirement; or
- International Baccalaureate (IB) – at least 2 points over academic program entry; or
- GCE A-Levels – at least 1 points over program entry; or
- Applicants need completion of a recognized bachelor degree in India with a minimum grade equivalent to a UNSW GPA of 70.
- Applicants need to have received an offer of admission at UNSW.
How to Apply For the Funding
- How to Apply: For being the part of this program, aspirants are requested to be enrolling in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at UNSW. After taking affirmation, claimants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: For joining this program, candidates will be asked to prove their written and spoken English language ability.
Benefits of the funding: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $10,000.