NCKU Distinguished International Student Scholarship in Taiwan, 2019, How to apply for NCKU Distinguished International Student Scholarship in Taiwan, 2019, Application form for NCKU Distinguished International Student Scholarship in Taiwan, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Cheng Kung University (NCKU) Distinguished International Student Scholarship in Taiwan, 2019 Application form is now on sale and ready for grabs.
On this page, we would drop a step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you happen to have any issues in doing that use the comment section to alert us at once.
Let’s take a brief tour of the bodies involved. National Cheng Kung University was established in 1931 as a research-led comprehensive university in Taiwan. It was ranked 2nd overall in Taiwan in 2018 and is known as one of the tops ranked universities in Asia.
Below is the full details needed for this application;
Application Deadline: March 30 for the fall semester and October 10 for the spring semester (annual).
- University or Organization: National Cheng Kung University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: NT$ 10,000- NT$ 15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate or Ph.D. degree level program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students with an employment status on their ARC or a work visa are not eligible to receive the award.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
How to Apply: In order to receive the grant, the participants have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. There is no additional application required for the award; the award information will be mailed to all successful participants along with the admission letter.
Supporting Information About The Scholarship
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents are asked by the university, but if there is any, and then it will be mentioned in your admission letter.
- Language Requirement: To study in Taiwan, the university will ask the proficiency either in the English or in Chinese languages.
Benefits Of This Scholarship
The award category is divided into two parts-
- Undergraduate Category- Top 20% of participants will receive NT$ 15,000 (USD 500) per month and top 20.01%-40% candidates will receive NT$ 10,000 (USD 333) per month.
- Graduate Category- The participants will get the monthly stipend up to NT$8,000 (about USD 267) and the waivers of tuition fees and course credit fees. PhD applicants will receive an amount up toNT$15,000 (about USD 500).