MRS Queer Leadership funding for International Students in Australia, 2019, How to apply for MRS Queer Leadership funding for International Students in Australia, 2019, Application portal for MRS Queer Leadership funding for International Students in Australia, 2019.
This is to inform all interested students that the MRS Queer Leadership funding for International Students in Australia, 2019 application portal is now open for international participants who are intending to reside at MRS.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Established in 1958, Monash University has a research and teaching center in Prato, Italy. It is a public research university and also known as the second oldest university in the state of Victoria.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Up to $3500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two per year
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: The applications will start from August 5, 2019, and will till November 6, 2019.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand and International participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have to see the following eligibility criteria-
- Be intending to reside at MRS or a current resident with MRS.
- Have applied for MRS accommodation in the previous year by 30 October.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: Before applying to the award, the candidates have to apply for a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. At the same application page, you can apply for the grant as well.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability evidence must be submitted.
- Language Requirement: Candidates, whose national language is not English, are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
Benefits Of The Scholarship:
The award is divided into two parts-
- Full Award-It will give $350 monthly by MRS as rental rebates over 10 months.
- Half Award- It offers an amount of $175 by MRS as rental rebates over 10 months.