Monash Humanitarian funding for International Students in Australia, 2019, How to apply for Monash Humanitarian funding for International Students in Australia, 2019, Application form for Monash Humanitarian funding for International Students in Australia, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Monash Humanitarian funding for International Students in Australia, 2019 application form is out for international applicants and has the purpose of giving them a good funding amount for the completion of an undergraduate degree program.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, Monash University was established in 1958. It is the second oldest university in the state of Victoria and situated as a public research university in Australia.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 29, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be passionate about your studies and accept an offer to start your education journey at the university.
How to Apply For The Funding
- There are two types of award applications-
- Type 1- If you are applying for a course via VTAC portal then you must have to complete the VTAC Award application form by October 11, 2019.
- Type 2- But if you are applying directly to Monash for your bachelor’s course, then you are required to complete the separate application form for the grant by November 29, 2019.
- If you want to retain this award, then you must have to maintain a passing average (50% or above) each semester.
- The participants whose national language is not English are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
The educational bursary will cover the full overseas applicant course fees paid for the duration of the degree and an allowance of $5000 per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.