Monash Bachelor of International Business Foundation Year Scholarship in Australia, How to apply for Monash Bachelor of International Business Foundation Year Scholarship in Australia. Application portal for Monash Bachelor of International Business Foundation Year Scholarship in Australia
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Monash Bachelor of International Business Foundation Year Scholarship in Australia all students from around the world who are commencing in the Bachelor of International Business and associated double degrees at Monash in Australia.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Monash University has an excellent reputation for the quality of its teaching and world-class facilities. It offers several study options at undergraduate, graduate and research levels.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 6 November 2019.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted only from international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for bachelor of international business offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Must be an International student
- Must have completed the Monash University Foundation Year
- A commencing undergraduate student in the Bachelor of International Business and associated double degrees
- Achieved a Monash University Foundation Year score of 74% or higher
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: If you’re about to start a degree program at Monash as an international student, you need to take enrollment in Bachelor of International Business degree courses. After you’re enrolled, you will automatically consider for the award.
- Supporting Documents: To become a Monash student, you need to download and complete the supporting documentation cover sheet and scanned and emailed to email@example.com, with your Applicant ID included in the email as a reference.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to accept an offer to study at Monash,
- Language Requirement: To be considered for a course at Monash University, you must meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: Monash University will provide $4000 for one year only. To retain this award, students must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60 in each semester.