MODUL University Vienna International MBA Scholarship in Austria 2019, How to apply for the MODUL University Vienna International MBA Scholarship in Austria 2019. Application portal for MODUL University Vienna International MBA Scholarship in Austria 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the MODUL University Vienna International MBA Scholarship in Austria 2019 application portal is now open for all high achieving international participants who have a desire of completing their master’s degree education at MU Vienna.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, MODUL University Vienna was established in 1908 and right now situated as a private university in Austria. It has been ranked among the top 25 universities in the category “most often cited research results”.
- University or Organization: MODUL University Vienna
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: €12,000 and €25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 13 grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Austria
- Application Deadline: September 10, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an MBA degree program in the field of Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Leadership, Innovation and Experience Design for Tourism, Real Estate Management, and Sustainable Management and Governance at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must have an academic performance, work experience, experience abroad, extracurricular activities, and community involvement.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For this educational opportunity, the candidates need to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- While completing their application, they have to indicate that, which award they are going to apply, for automatic consideration.
Information Regarding Admission
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a scan of their academic transcripts, passport, evidence of language and work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to the minimum duration of three years.
- Language Requirement: If the aspirant’s national language is not English, then they need to achieve a level c1 in the English proficiency test (IELTS or TOEFL).
Benefits Of The Scholarship
Total 13 grants are available in which 2 full grants are worth €25,000 each and 10 partial awards are worth €12,000 each. Furthermore, 1 full grant with an amount of €25,000 is available for women who enroll in an MBA in Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Leadership program.