Merit awards for Incoming First-Year International Students in USA, How to apply for the Merit awards for Incoming First-Year International Students in USA, Application portal for Merit awards for Incoming First-Year International Students in USA.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Merit awards for Incoming First-Year International Students in USA application portal is now open for incoming first-year international students and will help you to finance your undergraduate education in the USA.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The Indiana University –Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) was originated in 1891. The university offers various courses for students and helps in building their future.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
- University: Indiana University –Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible for this application program.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The undergraduate program is available in all subjects are offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: You are spontaneously eligible when you enrol for the admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university for the academic year 2020.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
The mode of application is online.
- How To Apply: For grasping this opportunity, seekers are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking admission, you will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting documents: Must attach the official academic records, financial documentation copy of passport i’d page, clarification of present visa status, explanation of time since the last school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to maintain good grades of SAT and ACT test.
- Language Requirements: Certificate of English proficiency is needed.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $15,000 per year. The awards are renewable for four years.