Melbourne University International Undergraduate Partner Scholarships in Australia. How to apply for Melbourne University International Undergraduate Partner Scholarships in Australia. Application portal for Melbourne University International Undergraduate Partner Scholarships in Australia.
This is to inform all interested applicants that the Melbourne University International Undergraduate Partner Scholarships in Australia application portal is now open for all students from around the world who commencing an undergraduate degree in commerce, economics, and management at Melbourne in Australia.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, As a public-spirited institution, the University of Melbourne was founded in 1853. It makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning and teaching and engagement. It ranked as number 1 in Australia and number 32 in the world.
Application Deadline: November 25, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: 50% fee remission
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are being accepted from all over the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for Bachelor degree in Commerce, economics and management subject offered by the MU.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application, you need to attend one of the following international partner institutions:
- Trinity College Foundation Studies, Australia
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- HELP University, Malaysia
- Taylor’s College, Malaysia
- Sunway College, Malaysia
- Markham College, Peru
- Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore
- Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore
- Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: No application is required. Applicants need to enroll in an undergraduate degree program to get this opportunity. After being a university student, you will be automatically considered for this award. Successful applicants will receive an offer letter and information pack via email.
- You need to meet the minimum eligibility requirements to apply for your undergraduate degree.
- This includes subject prerequisites, English language requirements and meeting Australian student visa conditions.
- Complete the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or an equivalent qualification
- Language Requirements: When you apply for an undergraduate degree, you will need to meet the University’s English language requirements to be eligible for a place.
Benefits: Total 8 awards are eligible. The University of Melbourne will provide 50% fee remission for the duration of the Bachelor of Commerce (up to 300 points).