Master Program Partial and Full Scholarships
Scholarship Type: Master
Moscow-based Faculty of Economic Sciences at the National Research University Higher School of Economics invites highly motivated international students who excel in math and are interested in studying economics or finance to apply for the Master Program Partial and Full Scholarships in Economics, Statistics, and Finance.
National Research University — Higher School of Economics Higher School of Economics, officially the National Research University Higher School of Economics is a public research university founded in 1992 and headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
Bachelor degree in a quantitative field, economics, statistics, math, finance, etc
- Fluent English
- Study full time
50 – 100 % tuition fee scholarship. 2 years nationally accredited master’s degree for successful candidates.
- Submit online following credentials:
- bachelor degree in a quantitative field, economics, statistics, math, finance, etc
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Confirmation of college-level mathematics courses taken by the applicant
- Scientific publications, presentations at the seminars and conferences, and other academic achievements
- International English-language certificates
Application Deadline: 10 August 2021