Massey University Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand, How to apply for the Massey University Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand. application portal for the Massey University Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Massey University Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand application portal is now open for either full-time or part-time undergraduate study at any Massey University campus in New Zealand.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Founded in 1927, Massey University is New Zealand’s second-largest university known for Groundbreaking research. In New Zealand, it is the only university which offers degrees in aviation, dispute resolution, veterinary medicine, and nanoscience.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2019
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree programme
- Award: $21,000 in total
- Number of Awards: Up to 9
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: All Nationalities
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted form all around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is available to undergraduate study in any subject areas offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- All applicants need to meet the entry criteria for the program that they intend to enrol in at Massey University.
- School leaver applicants with NCEA should have achieved an endorsement of Excellence across a range of subjects.
- School leavers with other qualifications (e.g., International Baccalaureate, Cambridge) and non-school leaver applicants in this category must be able to demonstrate equivalent competency.
- All applicants must be eligible, and intending, to enroll:
•in the first year (i.e., 100 level) of a Bachelor degree program
•for either full-time (minimum of 105 credits) or part-time (minimum of 45 credits) study
•in the year following the award of the program
•at any Massey University campus
How to Apply For The Scholarship
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Applicants must take admission at the university and submit an online application form to get this opportunity.
Supporting Documents: You should prepare the following before starting the application
- Examples of your Leadership experience
- Examples of your Community Engagement and Contribution
- A character reference from a qualified person or organization (e.g. teacher, community member, minister, Kaum?tua) to support your academic, cultural, leadership and community engagement and contributions
- Supporting evidence of your cultural identity (if applicable)
Admission Requirement: Whether you are a domestic or international student, before applying at the university must check the entry requirement carefully.
Language Requirement: Anyone who going to take part in the program must have English language proficiency.
- There are Up to 9 three-year scholarships available worth $21,000 in total.
- Full-time and part-time scholarships may be awarded.
- The value of the program shall be $7,000 per annum for three years of study for full-time students, or pro-rated for part-time students.